Monday, April 26, 2010

Expanding


Often I hear compliments on my photos from friends and family. Many of them know the scenario around the photo or have something invested in the setting of the photo. What I need to start doing it creating some photos that will have artistic value to anyone that looks upon it. I find it sometimes difficult to find a shutter click that will capture the attention of most. I see things that others might observe the same way and I'm ok with that. What I'm looking for are images that can hang on most anyone's wall and make others want one also. This is a challenge.

Making portraits for families to enjoy throughout history is another aspect I am working on. I watch what others are doing and say to myself "why haven't I done that yet?" or "I have that photo somewhere". Now is the time I need to take the time to take the photos I am thinking of and not put them off. I realize I will have to take bad photos to end up with 1 or 2 that stand out from all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment